Thursday, July 5, 2018

Mommies!!!! You are glowing and you are now in motherhood. As a new mom for the past 2 months and a half I have experienced changes in both myself and my baby girl. But I have had people saying to me "you are glowing!!" or "look how beautiful you look" and honestly it is a lot of hard work. I love being a mom but I am exhausted. But the beauty of it I have a daughter who looks up to me. Of course I was scared just like all new mommies are. But it takes practice and a little bit of instinct. I even cried when my baby cried. What I do is just find a routine to take care of myself and take care of my baby. It may not help many new mommies. Some mommies might get criers and some may not. But what you can do is just learn your baby's routine. Only you as a mom know what your baby wants and doesn't want. Newborns are a bit difficult but luckily for you it's only temporary. Babies tend to grow with their own personality so you as a mom will get to understand your baby. It is ok that you don't always know what to do. We have our moms who can help you in any way they can. no mom is perfect but you are perfect in your baby's eyes. You mommies are beautiful and will be awesome moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment