Thursday, July 5, 2018

As a new mommy it is hard to maintain yourself beautiful, not beautiful by being nicely dressed all day or wearing makeup, I meant by your well being. Such as health wise. I just gave birth to my baby girl April 2018 and it has been a struggle especially with my hormones flying around. But I gave a positive attitude and tried to relax my body. Of course I listened to my doctors and took it little by little. 80% of mommies tend to gain baby weight and keep gaining after having the baby and it's ok. My experience I took nice walks around my neighborhood with my husband and of course after 6 weeks I started to hit the gym. My diet has changed of course. I started a low carb diet since I am not breastfeeding. Mostly white and red meat with veggies. Berries have been my bestfriend for cravings. I chose not to eat any rice, bread, and tortillas. Of course you guys can eat wheat bread, wheat tortillas and brown rice. I felt beautiful because I have been working out and eating healthier. I feel like my body is refreshed and I can do basically anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment