Friday, July 6, 2018


Working out.. many questions are asked, where do I start? Who will take care of my baby? should I join a gym? What is my plan?
My advice is just do it. All my life I always found excuses why I haven't worked out. Me being a new mommy just takes a routine and a little help. 
Here are a few tips I picked up on my own to keep a healthy lifestyle and raising a my baby.
  • You can always start with home workouts such as cardio and simple push ups, sit ups, jump rope, etc. 
  • Many gyms are now offering child care and cameras where you can keep an eye on the staff while your baby is in child care. Something you should really look into. For example in Las Vegas LVAC is one of the few gyms that allow child care and they are fabulous.
  • Also you can find personal trainers or kickboxing gyms for cheap price and most of these gyms allow you to have your baby there with you. You just have to do your research depending in your area.
  • HEALTHY MEALS IS A MUST!! 
  • If you are working like me it will be a bit difficult to try to go to the gym everyday. Try to find a routine maybe go three times a week and make sure you don't break your diet.
  • I am sure your parents or partner will love to take care of the baby while you go to the gym for an hour. Ask and they will be happy to help. 
  • Motivation is the key to everything. Once adding your workout to your daily lifestyle you will feel refreshed.
  • Don't worry about not losing weight maybe the most is 15lbs or 30lbs just as long as you feel healthy and refreshed I believe it is worth it. If you lose some weight that is great!! just keep up the lifestyle.
In my opinion your body is built differently just like many new moms out there. So don't stress about it. Just keep a good routine. I believe in you beautiful mommies. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment